Local Dallas Garage Door Company
If you're looking for reputable, high-quality, and timely garage door repair in Dallas, TX you've found the company! Are you dealing with a garage door broken spring or a door that won’t open to let you get your car out? Roadrunner Garage Doors is the garage door company in Dallas that is available very quickly to take your phone or email service requests. Our expert service technicians can provide whatever repairs are needed to get your garage door functioning again, so you can get back on the move.
Dallas Areas We Serve
Second to none for garage door service, Roadrunner Garage Doors is here to help with garage door repair in Dallas, TX, and beyond. Whether you’re in Far North Dallas, Lake Highlands, Irving, or Rowlett, you can count on us to offer quick residential and commercial repair service for every kind of garage door or garage door opener malfunction. Our skilled, experienced technicians carry all the replacement parts necessary to make virtually any repair at your home or business.
Types of Services We Offer in Dallas
While Roadrunner Garage Doors is well known for Dallas garage door repair and installation services, that’s not all we offer. We also handle everything from garage door troubleshooting to supplying solutions for new garage doors and openers.
Here are some of the key services we offer:
- Timely and reliable garage door & opener repair in Dallas— Roadrunner Garage Doors is there to provide you with fast reliable service whenever you need it. Call one of our experts today!
- Garage door installation— If you're looking to purchase and install a new garage door, let our courteous customer service representatives help you choose the right door for you.
- Garage door troubleshooting and solutions — From Dallas to the surrounding communities, Roadrunner Garage Doors is your reliable provider for all garage door repair, installation, and opener issues.
- Garage door service —From garage door repair to garage door opener repair in Dallas, we provide a full range of services. Our experts handle problems such as broken springs, broken cables, off-track doors, bent panels, lost remotes, and malfunctioning garage door openers (automatic gates, too). We work with products from all leading garage door and opener manufacturers, including Genie, LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Craftsman, Linear, Mid-America, Amarr, Clopay, Windsor, and DoorLink.
Garage Door Styles
When it comes to home improvement, replacing an existing garage door can be a valuable opportunity to enhance the security and aesthetic appeal of your home's architectural design. These garage door styles come in different materials and color options.
- Flush Panel Garage Doors - This door type includes flat, slightly textured panels in a wide variety of options to suit your taste and the look of your home’s exterior. This versatile door style allows you to complement many different home styles, including contemporary and modern styles.
- Long-raised Panel Garage Doors - Probably the most common type of panel door, this style can either be recessed, raised, or beadboard styles. In this case, the rectangular patterns on these panels are long. Single garage doors typically feature two rectangles across while double doors have four panels.
- Short-raised Panel Garage Doors - Short panels, much like long panels, can be raised, recessed, or bead board styles. The rectangular patterns are shorter though. A short-panel garage door generally has twice the number of rectangles as a long-panel door.
- Carriage Garage Doors - Short panels, much like the long panels, can be raised, recessed, or bead board styles. The rectangular patterns are shorter though. A short-panel garage door generally has twice the number of rectangles as a long-panel door.
Garage Door Material
Roadrunner offers the following garage door materials to serve our customers in Dallas and the surrounding areas. When selecting a material, you will need to consider cost, insulation, curb appeal, and maintenance.
- Wood - Wood garage doors offer unparalleled aesthetic appeal and are highly customizable. With the many different wood patterns and design options, you can create a stunning statement with a new wood garage door. Not only do they require more maintenance than other material options, but they are also susceptible to warping, splitting, and insect infestation. Wood garage doors are generally more expensive than steel or aluminum garage doors. While most wood garage doors are solid wood, we also offer wood overlay doors that are a lower-cost option.
- Steel - Steel is the most commonly used material for residential garage doors. They offer the ultimate combination of durability and strength for long-lasting service life at a cost-effective price. They are resistant to fire, weather, warping, cracking, and insect infestation. They are virtually maintenance-free and easy to clean, which means lower maintenance and repair costs.
- Aluminum - Naturally resistant to corrosion and rust, aluminum garage doors share some of the same characteristics as steel doors. While cheaper than steel and wood doors, they are not as durable or strong. Aluminum garage doors are lightweight and more prone to damage and dents.
Why Roadrunner Garage Doors?
For all your residential and commercial garage door needs in Dallas, count on Roadrunner Garage Doors to complete your work quickly, safely, and efficiently. We can dispatch professionals to your location any time you need them. We take pride in our work and do the job right the first time. Plus, we offer a written guarantee on all the products and services we provide.
Call Roadrunner Garage Doors when you need your garage door repaired, modified, inspected, or refurbished. From Irving to Mesquite, and Frisco to Desoto, we are here to help. Let us solve your problems with overhead doors, garage door openers, gates, or operators.
Contact us today for a free estimate!