STEEL GARAGE DOOR AND INSTALLATION IN DALLAS, AUSTIN, SAN ANTONIO AND HOUSTON
Steel is the most popular material for both residential and commercial garage doors. Garage doors made from heavy duty steel are cost-effective, extremely durable, and available in a wide variety of styles to fit your needs and requirements. They are highly resistant to weather, impact, mildew, decomposing, warping, and insect infestation. Also, they are low-maintenance garage door solutions that require little upkeep and cleaning, which reduces maintenance and repair costs. Compared to other material options for garage door installations, steel offers the highest performance and longest lasting service life at the most affordable price.
Roadrunner Garage Doors offers steel garage door and installation solutions in the Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and Houston area. We have an extensive collection of high-quality residential and commercial steel doors available with or without insulation in numerous style and color options. We work with all locally available manufacturers of garage doors, such as C.H.I., Mid-America, Clopay, Amarr, DoorLink, and Windsor. Our experienced and knowledgeable customer service reps and technicians can help you choose the right steel door for your home or commercial facility.
TYPES OF STEEL GARAGE DOORS
Steel garage doors come in three types with varying panel thickness.
- Single layer. A reliable exterior garage door option that can protect a garage and its contents from the outside from harsh natural conditions. These lightweight, durable doors are better suited for residential use than commercial applications.
- Double layer. A single outer steel panel is backed by an insulated second layer to offer enhanced thermal protection and sound-reduction benefits. The thermal layer reduces the exposure to heat and cold temperatures to help protect the valuable property inside the garage. Because the insulated second layer offers extra strength and durability, double-layer doors are less prone to dents and damage than single layer doors.
- Triple layer. Comprised of an insulated thermal middle layer in between two steel layers, these are the strongest and most durable garage doors on the market. Triple–layer steel garage doors are also the most energy-efficient and soundproof option because they keep both the weather and sound outside of the garage where they belong. They are the best option for both homeowners and business owners looking to maximize safety, security, durability, strength, longevity, and energy efficiency in a garage door.
Garage doors have steel panels that vary in thickness. In this case, the lower the number, the thicker the metal. For example, thin panels generally use either 27– or 28–gauge steel and are the cheapest option. Mid-level doors generally use a 25– or 26–gauge steel, while top-rated doors use steel that is 24 gauge and lower. Heavy-duty commercial-grade steel doors can use even thicker steel panels for industrial applications.
BENEFITS OF STEEL GARAGE DOORS
- Steel garage doors offer many benefits for both residential and commercial applications.
- Strong and durable for long-lasting service life
- Well insulated for added energy efficiency
- Virtually maintenance free and easy to clean
- Extreme weather resistant
- Best value for your money compared to other material options
- Added safety and security
- Resistant to warping, splitting, decomposing, mildew and mold growth, and insect infestation
- Offered in a wide range of stylish design and color options
- Added layers offer increased thermal protection and noise reduction
At Roadrunner Garage Doors, we offer and install a wide range of single-layer, double-layer, and triple-layer steel garage doors for both residential and commercial applications in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and Houston. Our highly trained garage door experts can install a new steel garage door or repair an existing one. Most of the doors we sell are available for immediate delivery in white, almond, or sandstone. However, we can custom order a steel garage door in many different color options from one of our trusted manufacturers and supply-chain providers.
RESIDENTIAL STEEL DOOR OPTIONS
Steel garage doors are a great option for homeowners in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and Houston looking for a low-maintenance and beautiful garage door. We offer the following residential steel garage door styles in various thickness and widths:
- Flush Panels
- Short-raised Panels
- Long-raised Panels (or Ranch Panels)
- Carriage Style
COMMERCIAL STEEL DOOR OPTIONS
Heavy-duty commercial steel doors offer the added strength, safety, and security that a business requires to protect their valuable assets. The added thickness also offers increased durability, thermal protection, and energy efficiency benefits. We offer the following commercial steel garage door styles in various thickness and widths:
- Sectional Steel Doors
- Rolling Steel Doors
Roadrunner Garage Doors offers the following services for all both residential and commercial steel door installations and repairs:
- Repair malfunctioning garage doors
- Offer new garage door replacement solutions
- Offer new garage door remote replacement solutions
- Install new garage doors
- Free estimates
- Same-day service
- Family-owned and operated
- Fully stocked vehicles with parts to fix anything wrong with your off-track garage door
- Friendly, highly trained garage door technicians
- Complimentary 20-point garage door inspection
STEEL GARAGE DOOR SPECIALIST IN DALLAS, AUSTIN, SAN ANTONIO AND HOUSTON
Roadrunner Garage Doors is a premier single-source provider for all your residential and commercial garage door needs in the Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and Houston areas, including steel garage doors. We have the expertise, experience, and skilled technicians to repair or install your next garage door.
We are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience in the garage door industry. We provide unparalleled customer service in both the Dallas and Houston areas. Our technicians are available to quickly respond to your garage door emergencies or problems.
If you are ready to learn more about our steel garage door solutions, contact us today!